Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yay for me!


The very lovely DiamondsinChampagne has bestowed the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award upon my little blog!

I am extremely flattered and blown away she has given me this :)

It definitely encourages me to keep at it and it is nice to know that there are people out there who are interested in my blog and keep reading what I have to say.

Thanks so much DiamondsinChampagne!!

So the way this award goes is that when you receive it, you can post the award in your blog, and then you should pass the award on to 7 other blogs that you like and enjoy reading on a regular basis.

I will update when I decide the worthy recipients of my award...

<3

Ok so it's time for me to pass on the award..

1. Karen @ I'm Not Anti Social, Just Short Sighted. Karen has an amazing ability applying makeup, and is always well dressed in cute outfits. She always looks very polished and is inspiration to step outside the box once in a while and wear some fun make up colours!

2. Amy @ thius old machine. She's a cutie and likes Gossip Girl!

3. WJ @ Magnesium Dresses She shows how it is done. Great style shots and very inspirational. She has a great sense of style and really has inspired me to take some fashion shots of my own..

4. Diamonds in Champagne Giving this award back to Diamonds, I really like her layout and visit her blog often. Also loving the latest "Leggings are not pants" post!

5. Rach @ A Dying Star Makes me laugh and is very witty. She also has a very cute cat!

6. Camille @ Childhood Flames another one that takes awesome fashion shots. Has made me want my own pet water dragon! She's uber cool also.

1 comment:

WJ said...

Thanks heaps Alice...such kind words. And I can't wait to see the outfit shots when they appear!