Monday, July 14, 2008

Mimco Website Updated!

Well it has been a long time coming but the Mimco website has finally been updated!



They now have a much nicer looking site as well as a much larger range of products available for purchase in their online shop. I can see a lot of new stuff as well as some old pieces that I have not seen in store for a while.

I hope that they keep the site updated and new products added to the online shop when available, if so i can see this new look website becoming a great success! Not just for buying online but also browsing and forming addictions and lemmings to all their gorgeous pieces.

My pick and favourite of the moment : the Burlesque neck tie necklace



This is such an nice, beautiful necklace, and i really like the long length of it. I don't own many long necklaces at the moment but think they can really make a statement and look amazing, so i may need to invest in this one!

No comments: